Visit our newly launched Investment & Trade webpage where we explore the impact and extent of US & international investment & trade in Burma. We also detail international financial involvement in Burma’s most tenuous developing sectors.
US Campaign for Burma is committed to engaging our government, corporate, civil society, and grassroots partners on how foreign investment and trade impacts Burma’s people, human rights conditions, and reform process.
On our new page, you’ll find the latest information on:
- US businesses investing in Burma
- Foreign businesses investing in Burma
- US’ Reporting Requirements for Responsible Investment in Burma
- US financial sanctions
- US Treasury’s SDN (Specially Designated Nationals) List
- GSP trade benefits for Burma
- Sectors to watch in Burma: Natural resources (energy, oil, gas, dams, mining), telecommunications/IT, transportation & infrastructure, and consumer sectors
- And a whole lot more.
Join us today in ensuring that international trade and investment uplifts – instead of disenfranchises – the people of Burma. Step #1? Get informed.